[schooltool] www.schooltool.org update
Tom Hoffman
2006-11-17 18:24:35 UTC
Hi all,

With help from Jean-Francois Roche, we've refreshed the SchoolTool
website, updating the software, getting rid of various sources of
spam, and updating various content to reflect the current realities of
SchoolTool development.

Perhaps the most important improvement is that the front page is now
translatable.

We have eliminated all the (hundreds of) unused member accounts and
disabled allowing users to create accounts themselves. It is a
feature of Plone that we didn't really use, and it was a big source of
spam and increased server load & database bloat (especially when
Google spiders all of them). If you need an account on the website
for translations or another reason, we can create one for you. Send
me an email.

--Tom