[schooltool] Mailing Lists MOVING
Tom Hoffman
2009-02-13 19:28:14 UTC
spam-ridden, and generally a drain to try to maintain, so we're moving
our mailing lists to Launchpad.

Please follow the links below to join our mailing lists on Launchpad.
If you do not already have a free account on Launchpad, you'll be
prompted to create one. Each list is associated with a Launchpad
"team." More documentation on joining Launchpad lists can be found
here:

(btw, can someone explain to me how there are spaces in the above URL?)

"SchoolToolers" is the general non-technical discussion and announcement list:

https://launchpad.net/~schooltoolers

"SchoolTool-Developers" -- the more technical development mailing list:

https://launchpad.net/~schooltool-developers