[schooltool] How up-to-date is source.schooltool.org?
Marius Gedminas
2008-07-11 22:59:56 UTC
How up-to-date is source.schooltool.org? I just wandered there and see
the instructions still talk about Subversion.

FWIW searching for "source" on www.schooltool.org isn't very helpful.
The first 10-20 items are from 2005.

Marius Gedminas
--
Bumper sticker: If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you.
source.schooltool.org is not up to date, but it also it isn't really
advertised either. We've got a prominent pointer to Launchpad, and
under documentation there's this:

http://www.schooltool.org/documentation/setting-up-a-development-server/

--Tom