[schooltool] Release Notes and Other News
Tom Hoffman
2008-12-10 20:51:26 UTC
In line with getting our release processes back up to "we have actual
users" rigor, we've put up release notes for last weekend's updates
at:

http://book.schooltool.org/htmlhelp/intrepid-release-notes.html

Subsequent release notes will also be found there.

Also note that the source files for the "SchoolTool Book" can be found here --

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~schooltool-owners/schooltool/intrepid-book

-- so if you are interested in adding to or translating SchoolTool
documentation someday, that's what you'll need.

Finally, consider this an initial warning that we will be moving these
mailing lists shortly. Our old Mailman installation seems to be
working pretty inconsistently, and rather than try to fix it, I think
we'll just move the lists to Launchpad.

--Tom