[schooltool] Ubuntu Education Summit : UES 2007 Sevilla
Alejandro Sánchez Marín
2007-04-17 12:09:27 UTC
Hi, im here again. I see Tom will going here to make a presentation of =

Schooltool.

I dont work on this project since one year or more, but i dont forget =

it. ;-)

I see changes on homepage of Schooltool, so im going to translate it =

into spanish againg for a better look on this event.

I will send more information about my progress.

See later.