[schooltool] New to School tool
Michael Wigginton
2007-11-02 07:36:43 UTC
I installed the ubuntu feisty school tool on our server at work. this is
looking to be
exactly what we are after for our school. Except... After entering students
classes
terms and schedules, I still am unable to find how to do attendance.

I apologize if this seems a silly question, I often tend to overlook the
obvious.

-Michael
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Michael Wigginton
I installed the ubuntu feisty school tool on our server at work. this is
looking to be
exactly what we are after for our school. Except... After entering students
classes
terms and schedules, I still am unable to find how to do attendance.
I apologize if this seems a silly question, I often tend to overlook the
obvious.
Hi Michael,

It is not a silly question. We've got a (couple, actually) attendance
modules under development, but neither are ready for production use,
or even testing without some handholding, so they aren't included in
the packages yet. If you'd like to be involved in testing attendance,
perhaps we could work something out.

--Tom