[schooltool] cannot remote access
Dan Trevino
2008-05-15 16:49:32 UTC
Is there a configuration for remote access?

I did a default install on hardy from the ppa, and can access the site from
localhost on 7080, but cannot access the site from any other pc on my
network.

tia,
dan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Dan Trevino
Is there a configuration for remote access?
I did a default install on hardy from the ppa, and can access the site from
localhost on 7080, but cannot access the site from any other pc on my
network.
tia,
dan
Hi, to enable remote access you will have to edit:

/etc/schooltool/schooltool-2008/paste.ini

and change the line from:

host = 127.0.0.1

host = 0.0.0.0

and restart the server by running

/etc/init.d/schooltool-2008 restart

Ignas
Tom Hoffman
2008-05-15 17:53:12 UTC
I think we should make SchoolTool remotely accessible by default.

--Tom